Stepping Stone to Success

June 28, 2010

Dear Karthik Tripurari:

I would like to express my appreciation for your submission to CICC 2010 of the paper entitled:

ID#: 231
Title: A Digitally Controlled CMOS Phase Shifter with Frequency Doubling for Multiple-Antenna, Direct-Conversion Transceiver Systems

With the large number of submitted papers and a limited number of time slots available for presentations, the committee had a particularly challenging task this year to determine which papers were accepted. I regret to inform you that we were unable to include your paper in this year's program.

I look forward to seeing you at this year's conference and hope that you will consider submitting a paper for CICC 2011.


Sincerely,
Tom Andre
Technical Program Chairman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day in Mylapore

Is Google+ a Facebook Killer?

I love to visit Madras